Talks about the benefits of natural silk pillowcases are not just a marketing ploy. A growing number of worldwide media are writing about it, and we want to share one of the latest articles with you.
The "Forbes" magazine, in a publication dated 6th of August, says: «When it comes to waking up from your best sleep not only feeling refreshed but also looking refreshed, it’s worth considering the switch to a silk pillowcase. Instead of soaking up moisture the way cotton does, silk provides a smoother, less absorbent surface, which is why silk pillowcase users typically notice waking up with less-mussed hair and fewer split ends and sleep marks. Bonus: Silk pillowcases are naturally hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin. Once you opt for silk with pillowcases, it’s hard to lay your head on anything else.»
Pure Swiss Boutique silk pillowcases made from 100% Grade 6A Mulberry Silk 22 momme:
- Certified by OEKO-TEX, made from natural mulberry silk and no any other synthetic material.
- 100% mulberry silk is the healthiest and most breathable material for our skin.
- Pure silk is a protein fiber that contains 18 kinds of amino acids, which can retain moisture and soothe skin. It is lightweight, soft and smooth, which helps to soothe and moisturize our skin when we sleep.
You can order a pillowcase for you or as a present for your loved ones in our shop with a quick delivery all around Switzerland:
- Website: www.pureswissboutique.ch
- Facebook and Instagram shop @pureswissboutique
You may also like
Give your customers a summary of your blog post